There are special tax rules for subcontractors who work under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and how payments must be handled by contractors.
Services for Contractors:
- Register you as a contractor with HMRC
- Verify your subcontractors with HMRC
- Ensure correctly payment to your subcontractors within the scheme
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractors on monthly basis
- Keep all your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly statements
Services for Subcontractors:
- Determine your status with HMRC as a subcontractor or employee, (or both)
- Register you with HMRC
- Manage and organise your business records
- Prepare year end self assessment tax return and calculate your tax liability/refund
- Provide proof of earnings for mortgage or other lending purposes
5 Reasons Why You Should Call Us Today:
- £1,500 is the average refund
- 95% of our clients receive a tax rebate
- Refunds usually within 6 weeks
- Fixed Fee - £280 + VAT - Pay our fee from your rebate
- Refer your friend to us and get up to £100 discount for each referral
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 8992 9090. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.